Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole (6/24/11)


Down the Rabbit Hole.. 


It is a blue day for me, I am not exactly sure why, so let's articulate if we can...
I wonder if Alice had known, that at the bottom of the rabbit hole, through the looking glass, that all she would find was a dismal barren waste land.. would she still have followed the white rabbit?
  I feel like today I have fallen through the rabbit hole and hit my head on the way down. Not logical I know but when are feeling's ever logical .. really? What is really getting me is I was not even chasing the damn white rabbit today.. I think he hit me on the head and kidnapped me. (What?!?! stranger things have happened in some universe I am sure of it!)
  Maybe it is the weather, the lack of sleep, the loneliness I feel for the moment *never alone in my house but still lonely*, the conviction that this is all I have done or become thus far in my life, or maybe it is just I am in a mood and need a good drink. I would love the answer but I am betting that is it not in the cards for today. 
  I managed to get out of most of the things I had to do today, which is a good thing because (a.) I am tired and achy today, (b.) I am not the best company today so it is best if I hide I think. I still have to go to the store to get what Jami needs for her shut in tonight but I am going to beat feet back to my bed as soon as I can. 
  Yes, I think that sums it  up for a few .. I may be back later tonight and add more then again the way I feel maybe not... (I hate days like this but if you want to enjoy the rainbow, then suck it up and put up with a little rain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment